The Members of the Destination Unknown Campaign have addressed five recommendations to the EU and its Member States to:
- save the life of migrant and refugee children and their families
- deliver international protection to all migrant and refugee children regardless their migration status, nationality or religion
- ensure international protection measures based on the views and consent of children
- support integration paths of migrant and refugee children in host countries
- stop violence against migrant and refugee children.
Terre des Hommes provides the international and legal policy framework of these recommendations: international and European legal standards as well as the law instruments, documents and cases that are listed and reported for each recommendation in a legal sheet :
You might be interested in other: Positions Publications